Wow – what a day!
Liverpool 5G held it’s Showcase in The Spine yesterday, describing and demonstrating everything we’ve been doing. There were lots of people there, both in person and online, and the day was full of lively chat and discussion.
We had a full line up of speakers, including:
- Professor Joe Spencer, Project Lead, Liverpool 5G, & Professor Electrical Engineering and Electronics, University of Liverpool
- Ann Williams, Liverpool 5G, & Commissioning and Contracts Manager, Adult Social services, Liverpool City Council
- Peter Almond, Cheshire and Merseyside Digital Programme Manager, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust.
- Andrew Miles, Project Technical Authority, Liverpool 5G, & Chief Architect, Telet Research
- Meyoma Rhonor, Project Manager, Broadway Partners
- Jen Laing, Software Engineer, CGA Simulation
- Neill Young, Business Development, Blu Wireless
- Keith Bullock, Delivery Lead, 5G Programme, Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Rosemary Kay, Project Director, Liverpool 5G
- Paul Bradshaw, Senior School Improvement Officer,Liverpool City Council Lead for Remote Education
- Lawrence McBride,Head of Voice and Data Networks, NHS Informatics
- Julie Bradford, Managing Consultant, Real Wireless
- Michael Armitage, Founding Director, Broadway Partners
- Frank Manning, Director, Atticus Technology
- Jon Wetherall, Managing Director, CGA Simulation
While we take a breath to recover, why not take a look at some of the pictures, or check out films of the day here