Liverpool 5G is represented in two categories at the upcoming UK’s 5G Showcase Awards 2022: the Liverpool 5G Create project has been shortlisted for the “Maximum Citizen Impact & Reach” award, and Project Health & Social Care Authority, Ann Williams, is shortlisted for the “Best individual contribution to 5G industry deployment” award.
The expert judging panel – Peter Whale, Robert Driver, Simon Fletcher, Jess Ellis, Katherine Ainley and Paul Beastall – scrutinised over 130 entries to whittle nominees down to the 15 projects, organisations and individuals who made the shortlist, with three entries shortlisted in each category.
Winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner during The UK’s 5G Showcase on the 22nd of March in Birmingham.
Best potential for business impact
- MONeH – Multi-Operator Neutral Host
- 5G Connected Forest: Robin Hood: Arrow Through Time
- 5G New Thinking – Federated Wireless
Most innovative use of 5G technology
- IntelliGI – a 5G connected self-administered solution for at-home colon capsule endoscopy
- 5G Festival
- 5G Enabled Manufacturing (5GEM)
Maximum citizen impact and reach
- The Green Planet AR Experience
- Liverpool 5G Create
- 5G RuralDorset – Coastal public safety
Best individual contribution to 5G industry deployment
- Ann Williams
- Dr Dritan Kaleshi
- Matt Stagg
Best collaborative engagement across the programme
- Rhys Enfield
- Dave Happy
- Alex Buchan