The Liverpool 5G Testbed consortium have been working together for nearly a year now, and to celebrate that, and the approval of phase 2 of the project, we are holding a Showcase Event on 26th March 2019.
The event will tell the story of the project’s first 12 months and lessons we’ve learned about adopting and integrating technology into health and social care services. Come along and:
- Speak to the partners and see the products they’ve trialled on our 5G network
- Find out what we’ve learned during our network planning activities
- Better understand current and future capabilities of our 5G network in Kensington
- Hear from the care providers who have used the products as part of their services
- Learn about the Adoption Readiness Level® assessment, how it applies to technology SMEs and upcoming opportunities in the health and social care sector.
Full details and registration are here – we look forward to seeing you there!