Liverpool 5G has announced their Showcase Event will be held on 9th March at The Spine in Liverpool.
Discover how to create a private, standalone 5G network, and how it can help bridge the digital divide, combat digital poverty and improve health and wellbeing. The event is available to attend both in-person in Liverpool, and online:
Register for the in-person, physical event at The Spine in Liverpool here
Register for online, virtual attendance here
Places are going fast, and the deadline to book is Sunday 6th March for an in-person place (Tuesday 8th March for an online place) – so book now!
We have confirmed lots of interesting speakers, including:
- Professor Joe Spencer, Professor Electrical Engineering and Electronics, University of Liverpool
- Keith Bullock, Delivery Lead, 5G Programme, Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Ann Williams, Commissioning and Contracts Manager, Adult Social Services, Liverpool City Council
- Peter Almond, Cheshire and Merseyside Digital Programme Manager, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust.
- Lawrence McBride, Head of Voice and Data Networks, NHS Informatics
- Julie Bradford, Managing Consultant, Real Wireless
- Andrew Miles, Chief Architect, Telet Research
- Michael Armitage, Founding Director, Broadway Partners
- Jon Wetherall, Managing Director, CGA Simulation
- Neill Young, Business Development, Blu Wireless
- Dr Michael Mackay, Senior Lecturer at the School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University
Look forward to seeing you there!