Ann Williams, Commissioning Manager of Adult Social Services at Liverpool City Council and Rosemary Kay, Project Director of the Liverpool 5G Testbed have been invited by Weaver Labs‘ founder Maria Lema to talk about transforming healthcare with 5G.
This event will be live streamed on YouTube on Friday 23rd July at Midday.
They will be discussing:
- Role 5G plays in transforming Healthcare
- AI applications and technologies that are innovating the health and social care space
- Smart Cities and Edge Computing, how do we manage Data?
- Accessing reliably and affordable connectivity infrastructure
- Replicating the Liverpool 5G model across the UK and beyond
Read more about it here