The Liverpool 5G Consortium
Liverpool 5G is a unique and innovative consortium of public sector health and social care suppliers, the NHS, university researchers, third sector organisations, agile local SMEs and a leading UK 5G technology vendor, whocame together to deliver the DCMS-funded Liverpool 5G Testbed.
The partners and subcontractors
- Sensor City
- Liverpool City Council
- University of Liverpool
- Liverpool John Moores University
- BluWireless Technology Ltd.
- CGA Simulation
- Defproc Engineering
- Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital Trust
- Digicredis (first 12 months)
- eHealth Cluster
- Safehouse Technologies Ltd.
- The Medication Support Company